Friday 14 September 2012

Helen Ukpabio drops 2 albums

Ace singer, movie
producer and Minister
of God, Apostle Helen
Ukpabio has added
another feather to her
cap with the release of
two sensational
albums, “Superlative
Jesus”and Not They
Thought.”
The singer who
formally joined the
music industry in 1999,
after the release of
her hit track “Jesus My
Friend”said that her
music comes as an
inspiration.
Ukpabio disclosed that
she draws inspiration
whenever she is
praying or preparing
for seminar.
Unveiling the albums
to the press, during the
week in Lagos, the
Akwa- Ibom born
General Overseer of
Liberty Gospel Church
who has four albums
to her credit, said her
music is used as a
medium to spreading
the gospel of salvation.
“When I release this
album, superlative
Jesus in USA, though it
was not complete then,
people were praising
me for a wonderful job.
I don’t just wake up
and start writing
songs. I always get the
inspiration whenever I
am preparing for a
seminar or crusade. In
other to avoid piracy,
the albums can be
found in all liberty
gospel church branches
nationwide.”he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment