Tuesday 11 September 2012

I messed up Richard’s life, wife confesses to TB Joshua

Former Black Stars
keeper, Richard
Kingson’s wife has
claimed on a TV show
that she caused his bad
form and personal
problems with black
magic.
Kingson, who has
previously played in
the Premier League for
Birmingham, Wigan
and Blackpool, has
failed to find a new
club since being
released from
Bloomfield Road last
year with his career
suffering an alarming
slump.
According to his wife,
Adelaide Tawiah, she
not only made him
lose his form, but also
rendered him impotent
with the use of black
magic.
“I messed up Richard’s
life ever since we got
married. I used my evil
powers to trouble his
career, I’ve been
working on him
spiritually to the point
he could not perform
in bed,” she said on a
Nigerian TV show.
The show she
appeared on was one
hosted by a preacher
called TB Joshua, who
had been attempting
to cast out the ‘evil
spirit’ that supposedly
lived inside of her.
Kingson, who is
Ghana’s most capped
player, has now taken
to Facebook to defend
his wife.
“My wife is not a
witch,” he said in the
Facebook post.
Tawiah has also
rejected claims that she
is a witch, explaining it
was the spirit that was
being cast out of her
that spoke.
She later declared: “I
can’t even remember
what took place [when
making the
comments].”

No comments:

Post a Comment