Friday 3 August 2012

Girl Raped by Police Officer Storm Station With Baby

AN 18-year-old girl, Esther
Odozi, who claimed she was
raped by a retired police
officer, caused a stir,
yesterday, when she stormed
the Delta State Police
Command, Asaba, with a
nine- month old baby,
demanding that the father
should cater for the child.
Saturday Vanguard learnt
that she practically laid siege
to the Police Headquarters,
making it impossible for
people to freely move in and
out of the station, yesterday.
Esther, who hails from Agbor
in Ika South Local
Government Area of the
state, told Saturday Vanguard
on phone that the retired
police officer pleaded with
her parents to allow her to
live with him as a
housemaid.
She said she was taken to
Port-Harcourt, where she
was raped and abandoned
by the man, adding, “I came
to the police headquarters
because I have no money to
feed the child and I want the
father to cater for the child”.
Her words, “I went to
Secondary School, I don’t
have what to eat and I
cannot feed my child
because I am hungry, I want
them to help me because the
man abandoned me and the
child”.
She gave the name of the
retired police officer as
Donaldo and said he is also
from Agbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment